Monday, June 19, 2006

Corpse Bride

I received "Tim Burton's: Corpse Bride" from Blockbuster. I like a few of his movies (especially Big Fish, Batman, and to a lesser extent, Willy Wonka and Sleepy Hollow). But I hated his Planet of the Apes, and I never watched Bettlejuice, Nightmare Before Christmas, or Edward Scissorhands. Anyway, we'll see what happens with Corpse Bride tonight -- I'm a little leery of it.

I had a chance to have lunch with Christy today. Most of the time I just go somewhere quiet to read, but today it was really nice to be able to catch up with what she's doing.

And... hurray! Bill and Jen are back from vacation! I'm sure they're pretty bummed about it, but I'm glad to have them back. As long as Bill avoided dropping another camera, they should have some really great pictures! (Just kidding, Bill!)

No comments: