Monday, May 12, 2008

Random Musings

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to lead worship with a half-chewed Communion wafer in one's mouth?" -- me, after an unfortunate miscommunication between the pastor and those of us on the worship team.

For those of you who don't know, my dear college friend Violet Chaos has a very funny blog over at LiveJournal. She's got a great sense of humor. Over the years in which we've known each other, I've noticed that our phraseology has grown more and more similar (which is great for me; not so great for her). My personal favorite is her Lexiambicon, which is probably the safest introduction to her writings. :-)

I recently added a few pictures of our trip to the Sears Tower. We took the train down to Chicago, walked over to the Sears Tower, rode to the top, came down, walked back to the train station, and rode home. It was a long day, but Kathryn really wanted to go to the top of the Sears Tower. There's also one older picture of the girls cuddling together on the couch.

And here's a cute video of Rebecca. I was testing my new camera, and I couldn't get the camera down low enough to take a decent video of Rebecca crawling. So I inadvisedly put the camera on the floor...

No comments: