Thursday, April 19, 2007

Sunrise, Sunset

Last week I took Kathryn to Kindergarten screening for District 15. I thought that was bad enough. Kindergarten screening is one of those big "my baby's growing up" moments. But then Kathryn called me at work today to announce that she had "pulled out her loose tooth!" So Kathryn officially lost her first tooth today. Time is moving way too fast. To celebrate tonight, Kathryn chose to make a "special" popcorn while watching Star Wars with me. Though I am again encouraged that she likes to spend time watching sci-fi movies with me, I shudder to imagine what she's going to be like in a few years.

Little Becca isn't quite so little anymore. She's growing up too fast too. Last weekend I had to move the shoulder straps in her car seat up to the highest notch because she'd outgrown the smaller settings. Here are a couple of pictures for you.

No comments: