Monday, March 19, 2007

Super Kathryn: Episode 7

Kathryn had about twenty minutes left before bedtime, so she wanted to play "Super Kathryn" with me. I told her that I didn't know how to play, but she promised to explain it to me. Basically, it's Kathryn telling a story while everyone else (in this case, just me) follows her. As she explained the basic story, I typed it. Here, for your enjoyment, is the background of Super Kathryn: Episode 7.

Kathryn: "In Super Kathryn: Episode 7, Super Kathryn and her team..."
Me: "Who's the team?"
K: "AJ, Katie, Lava Girl, and, of course, Super Kathryn their leader. And their new person, Superhero Daddy. They're all walking along, and suddenly Super Kathryn loses her powers."
M: "How did she lose her powers?"
K: "They don't know that. We'll find out in Episode 8."
M: "Oh."

K: "Now they have to go to the Sword & Shield, where they learn how to use the sword to destroy badguys when superheroes lose their powers, and the shield to protect you from badguys trying to hit you."
M: "Do I still have my powers?"
K: "No. You don't have any powers yet. To get powers, you have to go to the "what powers you want" place."
M: "Oh."

Later...
K: "Welcome to the "what powers you want" place. Here. Take this dinosaur. If you say, "Dinosaur, come alive!" you will be a dinosaur. And then, when you try to talk, you will scare the badguys away with your loud roar! Very useful."
M: "OK."

No comments: